2.26.2007

Opening my bar tab...

Today marks five months until the torture known as the California Bar Exam will end for me. I think that means it's a perfect day to start this- my obsessive-compulsive, whining, complaining, self-pitying, self-loathing, and hopefully ultimately inspiring (assuming the results in November are good) bar study journal. I hope my title makes a few readers smile.... I spent hours choosing just the right pun.

My reasons for creating this blog are threefold (this will be the first of many F*R*I*E*N*D*S references). First, I was inspired by A Girl Walks Into A Bar (Exam), who kept a journal of her struggles, insanities, and ultimate triumph. Second, I don't want to annoy all of my regular myspace blog readers with my daily rants about the bar. Third, I'm hoping to find a community of others similarly situated.

So here goes.... Welcome- I'm sure we're in for a bumpy ride.

No comments: