4.18.2007

I am certifiable

I think I was overstressing the whole examsoft registration process because I'm OCD when it comes to anything remotely related to the bar exam. I got my new laptop over the weekend but it wasn't really fully functional until today b/c my dear husband/computer tech had to install office, transfer all my files, etc. He didn't finish it last night (i.e. the first chance I could have done the examsoft registration) and he was looking like it wasn't going to happen tonight either until I started yelling/crying about him not being supportive. Oh boy- he's in for a long couple of months. I think if a marriage can survive bar prep, it can probably survive anything.

On a related note, I owe my loyal reader(s) a few book reports. I'll do that tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Grand Poobah said...

You're not alone in your OCD re: the Bar. I did the same thing. It's actually a good thing you weren't able to try to load Examsoft at the first opportunity. You would have been really freaked out by the big red error message I received when I tried to do it on the 16th and early on the 17th. The Bar was tardy in getting the database of registrants to Examsoft. Everyone received a message that they weren't registered, or something to that effect. They finally got it working the afternoon of the 17th.

TGP

http://californiagbx0707.blogspot.com/