4.04.2007

Summer Vacation Itinerary

Barbri sent out the class schedule. This was very exciting for me since I am an obsessive planner by nature, and it was driving me crazy that I just had these two and a half blank months in my palm pilot. My class is all by video so it starts May 23rd. It doesn't look as bad as I expected. We get Sunday off every week, we get Saturday and Sunday off several weeks; and we even get 4th of July off! Unfortunately for my dear husband, his birthday falls squarely during a 6 day bender which includes the simulated mbe and two day review. Sorry sweetie- don't expect a big fiesta this year. Regardless, I am glad I was finally able to fill in the blanks in my palm pilot.

I'm also a little more than half way through the PMBR criminal law CDs. Definitely less entertaining than contracts, but I surprisingly feel like I'm learning more. Feinberg repeats all the big points at least seventy seven times each. His teaching style is also reminiscent of my crim law professor from 1L year who was 80 years old and so cute I wanted to put him in my pocket (Jim Hogan- he was actually referenced in one of Fessler's contracts hypos). Also, I just love to hear Feinberg say "intentionally, wantonly, recklessly" as if he's reading some scathing piece of feminist poetry. These little bits of joy are the things that will get me through July.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

If a party for Paul needs to be planned, you just let me know.... =)