5.22.2007

It's Go Time

Barbri starts tomorrow, and I feel surprisingly ready. My book bag is packed... filled with a bazillion blank flashcards, and notebooks; brand new highlighters and ink pens; and an organizational system like no other. It's like the first day of school on steroids. I'm glad I took PMBR because I think it did a good job of getting me into the groove, so to speak. I already have 600 practice questions and quite a few hours at the library under my belt. Add to that a nice time at my graduation on Saturday that reminded me about what brought me here and how close I am to achieving my ultimate goal. And as icing on the cake, my amazing husband helped clean the house to my satisfaction so there are no more excuses... nothing left on the 'things to do list' except study. It's Go Time!

No comments: