5.07.2007

Back from the Living...

I know I haven't updated in a while, but that's because I've been trying to cram in every bit of living I could between the end of my externship and the start of PMBR on Monday. Can you believe it's one week from today?

In the time since I've posted last, I have almost finished the PMBR cds (only 2 torts cds to go), have read through a bit of the Conviser Mini Review (and by the way, isn't it cruel to call a 5 lb. book a 'mini-review'), and have spent more money on bar prep materials I probably won't have time to use. It's an addiction really- I would seek help, except for the fact that I think I've bought all the bar prep materials out there, so the temptation is gone : )

So on the agenda for this week: checking out the library that I will chain myself inside of this summer, finishing the PMBR CDs, continuing to read the Conviser and attempting to learn Community Property and Wills/Trusts to a decent level so that I'm not blown away when BarBri starts. Oh yeah, and I'd still like to do a little living in the mean time.

1 comment:

K said...

I am so impressed you are giving yourself a crash course in the subjects before Bar/Bri starts. Way to go. How's the "living" coming along??? :)