5.14.2007

One day down.... a lot to go...

So day 1 of bar prep is officially in the history books. It actually feels good to get started. Today was Con Law day in the PMBR 'early bird' course. I got a little more than half right on the 50 question set that started the morning. I liked the lecture format, how it interspersed the question with a comprehensive outline of the subject. I went to the library after class to do more practice questions and see if I had learned anything. I did 25 con law questions from Adachi's "MBE Survival Kit" and got less than half right. Pitiful. Then I did 10 questions from one of the PMBR workbooks, and got 9 of them right. Hmm... Whatever- at this point I am studying the questions, not practicing them, right Mr. Talamo? And now for my favorite quote of the day: "Rational basis plaintiffs are losers." That's all folks- off to bed. Tomorrow is torts day.

No comments: