6.05.2007

Progress

Just finished the 34 assigned intermediate property questions... On the first ten, I got 2/10... a pitiful 20% that is lower than what i could have achieved just by putting 'C' for every questions. On the second ten, I got 4/10... a still pathetic 40%. On the third ten, I got up to a passable 60% and then 3 out of the 4 last questions. So that's progress, right? Still an overall average of 54%, but the national average is 50%, so I guess I'm doing ok. These property questions are rough- I feel like I have to re-read each question at least once, draw diagrams, and then still end up guessing. Tomorrow, I will time myself more strictly to see how I'm doing in those terms. Off to finish reading the conviser.

2 comments:

biff said...

Property is where I had all my timing problems. It's sort of like the logical games section of the LSAT. After a while you realize there are only so many types of games they can throw at you.

Law Daze said...

I hope so. I'm using Barbri and PMBR Qs and alternating with Micromash. Property was such a grind so I started with Micromash (the different format made it a bit more palatable). Several times the program flashed the warning, 'been idle for more than 3 minutes, do you wish to continue?'. However, my overall time came out okay (for now). My % on the other hand hovering well below the 50% mark, but that's only on 34 questions, and in one category I got both Qs correct, which artificially pumped up the average. On titles, however, a dismal 28%.