7.19.2007

3000

After finishing the last of the MDR mixed sets tonight, my official MBE tally has now hit 3,002. I told my husband that I've now done over 3000 MBEs and he said "tonight?" Way to marginalize my achievement! : ) I have 200 more from the strategies & tactics book left on the agenda for the weekend, but I won't be too hard on myself. I've averaging 80% at this point. Tomorrow I tackle civil procedure, finish my attack binder, and start to see how many essays I can fit in before Monday at noon. Until then, I think I deserve a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

ATC said...

i often get 100% when i do only 5.

The Grand Poobah said...

Excellent! Nice average too. I've done almost 1700 on Adaptibar, almost 400 on BarBri's online program, and somewhere between 400-600 on paper.

My early averages were ... average. Then they improved quite a bit. Then, about a week and a half ago, I stopped doing them regularly.

Good Idea?!? Not.

But it looks like you're in good shape. Congrats!