7.03.2007

A test of competency?

Just finished simulating a con law essay... I did one of the ones Sakai put in the in-class workshop but didn't get to. He also didn't include an answer, which I only realized after completing the simulation. So I went to look at the sample answers on the bar website. This was the second question on last summer's exam.

Let me preface this by saying- I don't do all that well on Con Law essays. I don't totally understand how to organize the individual rights very well. That said, the first sample answer was good and gave me a good idea on how I should organize. The second answer... well, it was almost as crappy as mine. And this was one of the best in California?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this great free website that is very helpful for the MBE www.profbamberger.com

Anonymous said...

A word to the wise... When checking answers against "model answers" from the State Bar website, remember those selected answers are by NO means the "best" answer submitted. They instead represent more often an "average" passing answer. Take heart when you read a seemingly mediocre answer... You don't have to be perfect on the Bar exam to pass!