7.14.2007

Do you have the time...

... to listen to me whine?

Is it July 27th yet? Seriously. I am tired. I am cranky. My head hurts. I think I accused hubby of having an affair just based on the fact that he still cares about hygiene even though I don't anymore. And that was after he was sweet enough to clean the house and then get out of it so I could study. At this point I wouldn't blame him if he were having an affair anyways- he's probably in dire need of companionship. If I was given the choice to just go ahead and take the damn thing right now, I think I would. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm actually ready and the feeling I have now is of just postponing the inevitable and making sure information doesn't seep out of my brain between now and then. But alas, we have 10 days to go. And so I will go back to studying.

2 comments:

xkx said...

I totally feel you. except the part about being ready. I'm not ready. But, I'd like to get it over with anyway.

some guy said...

I know I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. I'll study my ass off for the next week and a half and I'm sure I'll pick up a thing or two but I also might lose a few things from my brain. That's what I'm worried about. Anyway, I would definitely take it tomorrow if given the option.