7.08.2007

Under Pressure

Just took a shower and realized that I now have an internal soundtrack. My head was playing that "Under Pressure" song. I don't know when I would have heard that song recently considering the only CDs I ever listen to are PMBR ones. So it just must be another one of God's little jokes. Funny.

Also, I <3 crossover essays. I just did a contracts/remedies/professional responsibility/torts crossover and did almost as well as that property one I did earlier. I think the reason is that they force me to focus on big picture for each of the subjects instead of the subject specific essays where I try to pull everything out of the subject that could possibly apply. So here's hoping for a few cross-overs on the big day(s).

Now I'm off to enjoy one hour of tv/quality time with my husband. Hoping to be in bed by 11- a full exciting day of simulation awaits me tomorrow.

No comments: