7.24.2007

I <3 Day 1!!

Seriously. I rocked it.

Essay 1- a pleasant surprise- I <3 landlord-tenant because I did it for two summers at legal aid offices, not commercial leases of course, but still. I rocked it.

Essay 2- the call of the question was weird because it didn't flow nicely the way they wanted me to discuss it. But I think I worked it out nonetheless.

Essay 3- evidence..... my worst nightmare. But I did not freak out. I did not become a puddle on the floor. Quite frankly, I rocked it.

Lunch- Jamba Juice with an energy boost was just right- not weighed down and full of energy for ...

PT A- surprisingly straight forward, lots of facts to use- I could have talked for days.

Funny story of the day- Where in the world did I get the idea that power cords were not allowed? Why did I spend $160 on an uber-battery based on this false assumption? Don't know... but as I was walking over to the test center I kept seeing people with their power cords and I was thinking "sucks for them.... they're totally gonna be screwed." Yeah, no, I'm the dork. Whatever, my battery did fine and I got my power cord at lunch.

Dinner- walked to the downtown mall, got dinner and then wandered a bit. Bought a bag of my favorite candy at Sweet Factory and now I'm just chillin' in my room. Going to sleep should be no problem tonight.

By the way, certain people who sit around me are annoying, for various reasons which I won't go into because they might read this. Although I will say that I don't mind when they talk about substantive law, are clearly wrong and get those looks from everyone around them who is trying not to laugh but doesn't dare tell them they're wrong. Oh oh... and I love the guy that left the PT like over an hour early and was hanging around outside afterwards to get his laptop. I overheard him say "Well if you knew the rule about imputed disqualification, it was a breeze". Closed universe dude. Closed universe.

1 comment:

Richard said...

hehe nice one! I thought i did ok on it but I aint gonna say for sure cus anything could happen! Any predictions for thursday? :)