7.25.2007

Day 2 made me sleepy.

The MBEs are done, and I'm back at the hotel almost an hour early. I finished both the morning and afternoon sessions in just a little over 2 hours each which is pretty on par for what I do in practice. I felt super confident about this morning's session. I think I lost some of my energy at lunchtime though because I was really dragging this afternoon. The questions seemed a bit more oddball this afternoon and I started tripping out because I had a very long sequence of 'D' responses that seemed odd. Oh well. Whenever I second guess myself, I'm usually wrong, so I left them alone. Overall, I'm still feeling pretty confident. I just know I have to get my energy back by 8:15a.m. tomorrow. I'm going to relax a bit, then figure out something for dinner and pack my car so I don't have to worry about it in the morning. Can you believe it- this is almost over!!

9 comments:

ATC said...

near the end of the set of pm, I got a huge column of Ds too. Maybe 6-7 questions. I was freaked out but scared to touch them. Also had a huge column with no Cs.

biff said...

Amen to the D's.

Amanda said...

Oh thank goodness!

ATC said...

did question 2/ S/L have civ pro in it? one person out of my group of 10 friends said she discussed pleadings and whether the burden of proof was met.

Amanda said...

i'm no authority on it.. but i threw in the standard for good measure. i don't think that's enough to really make it a legitimate cross-over. maybe they're trying to fake us out so we won't see a full civ pro question coming tomorrow..

biff said...

was there any analysis after you parrot the standard?

Amanda said...

let's just say if it was an issue, grader #602 would have written 'conclusory' in big red letters

biff said...

Yah. I'm not really worried about that one. I'm really kicking myself for screwing up number 1 though. I think you can screw up twice and still pass. So I can do it one more time. But three strikes and...you know.

DroitFemme said...

Same here! Had a ton of Ds, and no Cs!