7.17.2007

All by myself

I left PMBR after the first hour. Steven Palmer goes through the explanations a lot more slowly than I do. And quite frankly, my 65% was apparently not that pathetic compared to the majority of test takers. So I will read over the answers/explanations on my own and focus my time instead on the remaining CA subjects that I'm still not completely firm on. On the agenda for today:
  • Wills/Trusts: make attack pack/review/memorize substantive law, outline at least 4 essays, simulate 1
  • Go over PMBR answers/explanations
  • Do a mixed set of 50 MBEs from the Barbri book
  • Do 2-3 random essays
Wow. That's a lot. I'd better get going.

By the way- if I had one of those smiley face charts to record my daily feelings, it would say "Today I am terrified." Shaking, nervous, terrified. Woke up at 6 am, went for a run, been jittery ever since. The adrenaline has started pumping...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're over-studying. Don't burn out. I am doing 25% of what you're doing -- if that makes you feel any better.

rex said...

What exactly are you doing when you make your "attack pack"? Sounds exciting.

Amanda said...

It sounds a lot more exciting than it is. I don't outline, so I go through my flaschards (which were made from both the conviser and lecture, so they're pretty comprehensive), I make a list of the most important things to memorize and then put that list in a binder with the essay checklist from sakai's workshop and any helpful charts from the conviser or pmbr red book. So my attack pack is really just a binder with a few pages of the important stuff for each subject.