7.08.2007

A few of my favorite things...

If I got to pick one essay question that I've done so far to show up in two weeks it would be the Real Property question on p. 159 of Sakai's In-Class Workbook handout. To use my geeky husband's gamer speak, I just totally pwned that question. It was a property/remedies/tort cross-over with landlord/tenant duties, private nuisance, easements, and injunctive relief and damages thrown in. It was a thing of beauty to realize I knew all the applicable rules. On the other hand, if this had been an essay in the Barbri book with a Barbri sample answer instead of an actual passing answer that Sakai gives us, I'd probably be feeling really bad about myself right now. But I won't dwell on that. Instead, I will take a study break to pat myself on the back.

No comments: