7.11.2007

And we're off!

Today is Day 1 of bar prep minus the hand-holding of Barbri. I designed my Paced Program on steroids last night, made my official motivational bar exam soundtrack, and tidied up my house for the absolute last time before this is over. So here's the agenda for today:

  • Go for a run and listen to my bar soundtrack to get motivated for the day.
  • 70 released torts MBEs from Emanuel's Strategies and Tactics book
  • Outline 2 Torts essays
  • Simulate 1 Torts essay
  • Put together my patented "Tort Attack Pack" which will basically consist of Sakai's outline, any Conviser flow charts that make sense to me, and a one pager of the most necessary memorized concepts.
  • Lunch Break
  • 64 released contracts MBEs from Emanuel's Strategies and Tactics book
  • Outline 2 Contracts essays
  • Simulate 1 contracts essay
  • Put together a "Contracts Attack Pack"

This schedule will be pretty typical for the next two weeks. Most days will have either 2 of my stronger subjects or 1 weaker subject and a performance test. On days where I only cover one subject, I will do one 'random subject' essay. Once I get into the CA subjects next week, I'll do a mixed set of 50 MBEs each day. I'm also doing PMBR next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. So that's it. It's all printed out and pretty so I have to stick to it. Have a great day everyone! I'm sure I'll be checking in soon...

1 comment:

Richard said...

Now THAT's discipline! I'm on one subject a day, 60ish MCQ's plus one essay if i get round to it and even that is hard to get through :-/