7.07.2007

Don't Feed the Animals

Just went to Starbucks for a much deserved break with a friend. While waiting, I was of course doing practice MBEs. A geeky little dude with a rolling backup stopped and stared at me for a second on his way out and then, with so much excitement in his voice he could barely contain himself said, "Are those practice law questions?"

"Uh huh- I'm studying for the bar exam", I replied, barely looking up. He apparently goes to the local law school. I wished him luck, and considered telling him to run away now. It took him a couple of minutes for him to walk away. I couldn't help but feel like a zoo animal. Yes, kids this is what a bar studier looks like!

1 comment:

Richard said...

lol - i miss starbucks :( the closest one to me here is miles away... back to LA next week tho and endless coffee beans/starbucks to get me thru the last week! :)