7.05.2007

Cruise Control

My passport arrived today. A good solid reminder that life is about to get much better in 2.5 weeks.

Until then, could wills be any more boring? I felt bad for the lecturer. He wasn't bad- there were just no jokes to make. There's nothing funny about dying and the people you leave behind getting screwed because there are too many stupid rules to follow. Also, does anyone else sort of picture a hologram when you think about a holographic will? How boring that's it's just a handwritten will.

I am also busying myself with a fun project on study breaks- a bar exam soundtrack of my favorite songs to get pumped up. So far it's pretty diverse.... I'm still taking suggestions.

1. Black Eyed Peas- 'Let's Get It Started'
2. Wilson Phillips- 'Hold On'
2. Eminem- 'Lose Yourself'
3. The Fray- 'Over my Head'
4. Kanye West- 'Touch the Sky'
5. Natasha Bedingfield- 'Unwritten'
6. Fort Minor- 'Remember the Name'
7. Barenaked Ladies- 'Who Needs Sleep'
8. Sarah MacLachlan- 'Delirium'
9. Fleetwood Mac- 'Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow'
10. Israel Kamakawiwo'ole- 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World'

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Dont Stop Me Now - Queen

Pump Up The Jam-Technotronic

Anonymous said...

"eye of the tiger" sweet.

Anonymous said...

"Just Dropped In to See What Condition My Condition Was In"