7.20.2007

Hi Honey, I'm home.

Conversation with Husband when he got home from work...

Husband: What do you want for dinner?

Me:

Husband: [Pulls earplug out of my ear.] Why are you wearing earplugs at home?

Me: Noisy fucking cats upstairs. [Yes people, these days even cats walking bother me]

Husband: What do you want for dinner?

Me: I don't know. [still typing civ pro essay]

Husband: How bout chinese food?

Me: Ok. I'll go with you.. I need to get out of the house.

Husband: umm... are you gonna change?

Me: No...

Husband: are you gonna do your hair?...

Me: No... why? do I look that bad?

Husband: well... you're gonna stay in the car right?

I threw my ear plugs at him. The chinese food was good. I stayed in the car, as requested.

4 comments:

ATC said...

punish him

Amanda said...

I would... but he was totally right. I'm in no way presentable for public viewing.

xkx said...

yeah, I've been leaving looking like a zombie and my hubby doesn't even say anything. I wish he would.

Liney said...

That's hilarious