7.10.2007

Top 10 Signs that the Bar Exam is in 2 weeks

10. The red light turns green and it takes you 30 seconds and a couple of angry drivers behind you to remember what that means.

9. Even your husband makes statements that end in 'after the bar exam.'

8. You get a whiff of something at noonish and realize it's you. Then you remember that you're supposed to put on deodarant in the morning.

7. You cut your fingernails and then three days later look down and realize you forgot one.

6. You make a revised paced program for the final push, but in the same exact font and formatting as the original Paced Program because that's what sheep would do.

5. A passing performance test grade from Grader #508 (who by appearance of their handwriting was drunk while grading) makes your day.

4. You go for a two mile run in the Central Valley heat because it feels that good to get outside.

3. Everytime you take a break, you hear Honisberg saying "Good idea??"

2. You realize at 3p.m. that your sweat shorts have been inside out all day.

And the #1 sign that the Bar Exam is in 2 weeks:

1. Your phone doesn't ring anymore because all your friends and family are tired of having their heads bitten off.

3 comments:

WestEast said...

These ring true for me! I've done that inside-out thing several times: wearing t-shirts inside out, sweat pants backward...

The Grand Poobah said...

Let's see... #8 has happened more times than I would care to admit.

It's also bizarre that I resent the time it takes to take a shower. Even though I'm usually dead tired by the time I get there and it only takes me about 5 minutes.

And I put off shaving until I get to the point where the "beard" starts itching. I don't mind the whiskers but the itching drives me to distraction. And the only reason that I can put off shaving for 4 days is that I never get out of the house.

Anonymous said...

In the words of Professor Honigsburg, that was "Fabulous!"