7.03.2007

Paranoia, Paranoia, the bar exam is coming to get me...

I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned a lot. Bad dreams when I did sleep. Nothing I want to talk about though- then they might come true. So instead of continuing to toss and turn, I got up at regular time, even though there is no lecture today. Studying seems to be the only thing that calms me these days. Went to the fridge to get breakfast and those words on my calendar were laughing at me! "BAR EXAM" ha ha ha ha ha ha. Am I going crazy or are your calendars taunting you too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better to freak out now than Wednesday in three weeks. If you have ever run a marathon or long road race you might have seen the people with the shirts that say "if you can read this that means that I am not last" on the back. As behind as you might feel, I assure people are further back.

The Grand Poobah said...

I've folded up the last week in July so I can't see it when I look at the calendar. Seeing those days marked up there causes me to lose my train of thought. And I need to stay on track right now.