7.11.2007

Field Trip

I just finished my ambitious assignments for the day. I'm still feeling a bit rough on contracts though (56% on a set of 64 released questions- ouch) so I may do a little more review on that before bed.

But I took a break and went grocery shopping with husband. It was nice to see the outside world. Although, I officially don't care what I look like anymore since I wore the same sweaty workout clothes I've been wearing all day, my hair looks like crap because I just smooth it back into a ponytail instead of taking the time to find a brush, and make-up is so last year. I am wearing a law school t-shirt though, in hopes people will realize I must be studying for the bar because I would never appear like that in public otherwise.

Anyways, we bought the essentials. And by essentials I mean massive supplies of healthy snack foods that I can eat constantly throughout the day without gaining 10 pounds in two weeks. I bought the pre-sliced apples and as I was throwing them into the cart, my husband started to say "Why don't you just buy regular apples and slice them yourself?" The homocidal look on my face shut him up quickly though, and he instead suggested I buy two bags. I almost had a melt-down when they were out of my favorite peach yogurt and the brand of string cheese I like. But I coped by buying a big bag of popsicles.

3 comments:

biff said...

popsicles are awesome.

Liney said...

Haha, that's hilarious that he said that. I love interactions with non-bar studiers these days.

Richard said...

Hehe, it is good to get outside now and then - I think I have just had my last 'outing' and am about to 'go dark' :-/