7.23.2007

Bedtime.

So I went to the hotel gym as planned... it was fine except for: (1) seeing a girl from school who tried to discuss the elements of defamation with me, (2) seeing a girl almost fall off the treadmill b/c she was reading an outline, (3) seeing a girl reading her conviser on the stair-stepper. But it was all good because (1) I know the elements of defamation, (2) the girl did not fall off the treadmill, and (3) I wasn't reading my conviser because I already read it and mine is way more tattered looking than that girl's. The highlight of the gym experience was, by far, seeing a girl wearing her barbri id card necklace. Um.... what?

Then I came back to my room, took a shower, and sat down to relax. I learned I can no longer watch tv without also reading something simultaneously. I gave in to the impulse and issue spotted one evidence essay. But I hit all the issues and then realized that if I hadn't it would have freaked me out. So I decided to stop while I was ahead. I went down to the hotel gift shop and bought 3 trashy celeb gossip magazines and an ice cream bar. So I'm about to snuggle into bed with my mags and watch Hell's Kitchen. Plus, I need to turn my computer off so it can get a nice full charge. We have a big day tomorrow.

At this point, I'm actually excited. I feel ready. Let's get this party started!

No comments: